Thursday, June 22, 2006

After Doll

This Doll has been through the entire process of reborning.

She has been painted with heat set paints, inside and out. She has veins and mottled skin tones that I custom blended. I have given her a manicure and a pedicure that makes her nails look freshly clipped. I replaced her factory eyes with "Real Eyes" brand eyes that are so realistic ...it's spooky. I hand rooted human hair and cut n styled it to closely resemble the picture of the baby I used as a model. I gave her Mohair eyelashes (goat hair) and hand painted "barely there" eyebrows. Her eyes have bee moistened with gloss varnish. She is 3 pounds and 23" long. This is Delaney and she is a work of art.

Scroll down to see what this doll looked like when I took her out of her box. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home