Monday, November 05, 2007

My First Art Show

This was my very first arts show. I didn't sell much, but the exposure was great. People loved my work and I gave out 150 business cards. I took some custom orders and everyone had a wonderful story to tell me. I really felt validated as an artist. Some people were actually blow away by the detail of my dolls. One young girl almost got herself a free doll. One of my creations obviously looked exactly like her as a baby and she came to my booth 10 times to hold the baby. Her grandmother took my card and I hope she calls me because that young lady is supposed to own the doll she fell in love with!
I will know better what to expect next time and hopefully by then I will be accepting credit cards. I feel really good about my first public display!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett said...

They are all BEAUTIFUL!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home